How can Diamond Kote Pre-finishing offer a 30-year, NO FADE Warranty?
The paint utilized by Diamond Kote is engineered specifically for each substrate and designed to be applied in a factory setting by computer-calibrated sprayers. The sprayers break down the paint as it is applied to ensure better adhesion and durability. The paint itself is made with naturally derived pigments such as iron oxide and carbon, combined with 97% pure Titanium Dioxide and 100 acrylic polymers. The vibrant colors withstand fade better than any on the market.
The process ensures that every inch of every board receives two uniform coats of finish. This process helps retain the beautiful wood grain profile of the LP SmartSide.
Advantages of LP SmartSide over Fiber Cement Products
- Impact Resistant
- NASA report: evaluations of impact damage of two types of commercial siding (see image)
- More Realistic wood grain pattern vs Fiber Cement Products
- Easier to Install
- Lighter per foot and stronger than fiber cement
- Easier to carry and requires no special tools to install
- Up to 33% Fewer Seams
- Comes in 16′ lengths vs fiber cement 12′ lengths resulting in fewer seams
- Better Warranty
- 50 year substrate warranty vs 30 year substrate warranty
- 30 year Diamond Kote Pre-finish warranty vs 15 year ColorPlus Pre-finish